Sports doesn’t seem to be a big thing amongst the DHA Community of Lahore. As a result, there are only a handful of stores in DHA Lahore that carry sporting goods. In this short post we highlight our favorite sports shop in DHA Lahore.
This shop is called The Sports Company and its located in H Block DHA Phase 1 Lahore. In the street where there is a Gourmet and Shaibi Paan Shop, opposite ToyLand. Refer to the map below.
Why is this shop great
Any business with great customer service is only going to get better. These people have excellent customer service and provide all the assistance you need whether you are just browsing or searching for something specific.
They are also ready to order custom product for you from their sources if there is something unusual you are looking for. For example a squash racket that you cannot find anywhere in the market. If they don’t carry it, they will order it for you, which is a great facility.
The shop is divided into three floors. The top floor has some athletic clothing and swimming gear. The ground floor has a large collection of athletic wear, carrying shirts, shorts, suits, hats, socks of nike, adidas, reebok, under armor, and any other athletic brand you can think of.
The basement is my favorite place, where they have stocked all sorts of sporting equipment. Here is a list of some of the stuff they have:
- High quality Cricket Bats for Hard ball and tape ball
- Cricket Balls, Pads, Gloves, Wickets, Tapes, Helmets, of all sizes and qualities
- Training Shoes
- cricket grippers and spikes
- Football cleats
- Badminton court shoes
- Squash Shoes
- Volleyball shoes
- Cricket Jerseys
- Badminton Rackets ad Shuttles
- Tennis Rackets
- Squash Rackets
- Squash Strings
- Tennis Strings
- Squash Balls
- Racket grips and grip tapes
- Tennis Balls
- Jump Ropes
- Racket Bags
- Water Bottles
- Boxing gloves and bags
- Table Tennis stuff
- Really anything you can possibly play a sport with
The best service they provide is racket stringing services, along with the great variety of string they carry. They also use a professional electronic stringing machine to make sure your tension requirements are accurate. Racket return time is 24 hours.
Do drop by sometime and explore The Sports Company shop in H block DHA Lahore Phase 1. Its a worth seeing place if you are a squash or tennis player.
- Can tennis strings be used for squashIf you are considering using tennis strings for your squash racket, don’t. This short post …
- Sports shop in DHA LahoreSports doesn’t seem to be a big thing amongst the DHA Community of Lahore. As …
- Replacement Grips v.s. Over GripsPut simply, a replacement grip is the thick mushy tape that wraps around the bare …
- Squash Balls: Blue Dot and Red DotThis mini-article gives and overview of blue dot and red dot squash balls. Click here …
- Racket Stringing MachinesThis article is supplementary to the the post entitled “How to Start a Racket Stringing …
- Squash Racket Crash TapeCrash tape is pretty much what it sounds like, a tape that you apply to …
- Pink Tennis StringsOf course there need to be pink strings for tennis rackets. In this article we …
- Squash String TensionSquash string tension refers to how how tightly your racket is strung. Think of your …
- The Best Squash Racket for youThe best squash racket is a never ending quest for both squash players and racket …
- The best squash gripsLearn about the best squash racket grip to avoid slippery rackets and play your best game. Also learn about replacement grips, over grips, and staying dry.
- Pink Squash RacketsPink squash rackets are quite rare to find but the demand is quite real. Manufacturers …
- How to Start a Racket Stringing BusinessOn this page I will explain how you can start your own racket stringing business …
- Tennis Strings Guide: A stringers perspectiveAs a racket stringer, I am sharing my experience with you tennis-heads on what strings …
- cutting tennis racket stringsAt some point in the life of a racket, the strings need to be cut …
- How to put grip on squash racket with picturesHere is a detailed instructional article about how to put a grip on a squash …